Download the full guide from the side bar.
It includes more information on the following.
Partial Vapour Pressure Equations
- Magnus Formula, where pw is the saturation vapour pressure for water measured in Pa, and T is the temperature measured in °C.
- Sonntag Formula, where pw is measured in Pa and T in K.
- The Arden Buck equation, where pw is measured in hPa (hundreds of Pa) and T in °C.
- The Geoff-Gratch equation, where pw is measured in hPa and T in K. Tst is the boiling point of water at 1atm (ie 273.16K) and pst is the partial pressure of steam in hPa at 1atm (ie 1013.246hPa.)
Water Vapour Enhancement Factor
- For higher pressures (up to 2MPa)