The unique detection technique used in OCAM produces multi-dimensional datasets, allowing analysis of a broad set of physical parameters, resulting in more accurate, low-false-alarm rate detection.
- Immune to common chemical interferants and false alarm agents such as vehicle exhaust, cleaning chemicals and other benign artifacts
- Rapid response – typical time to alarm < 60 seconds
- Advanced “recheck” algorithms ensure rapid and reliable detection
- Extreme sensitivity- Chemical detection well below IDLH levels
Easy to deploy
- Patent pending non-radioactive source - negates the need for wipe tests and other regulatory requirements
- Continuous (24/7) air monitoring
- Relay closed on alarm for straightforward interfacing to existing systems
- User changeable scrubbers
- PC based hardware allows for simple and quick threat list updates
- Ethernet connectivity and monitoring for remote alarm and simple integration to HVAC devices and security systems
- High selectivity with ability to adapt to evolving threats – configurable to new analytes via simple software updates.
- Owl assist tm - put the knowledge and vision of Owlstone behind your security operation with Owl assist tm
- Automatic software updates ensures your OCAM is always running the latest, most advanced chemical detection libraries
- Access to Owlstone’s technical experts in accessing chemical alarm levels and site specific threat issues